Monday, July 30, 2012

First time : Etude House

Posted by Maryani at 2:11 PM


Finally got the chance to go to Etude House! Because Trinoma is the easiest mall to go to from Bulacan and from Elbi (MRT station FTW), I don't usually go to SM North. But I really, really want to go to Etude House so I asked Marvin to go with me. 

Aaaah. I really love their store! It's so pink and princess-y. I've been there before but I never bought anything.  This time, I am ready  to "shop" just because I want to have the pink membership card.  Unfortunately, their pink cards were out of stock but I can claim mine a week after.

To be a Pink Member, you just have to purchase  PhP 500 worth of products on a single receipt and that's it! You get your card for free after filling out their membership form.  It works like the SM Advantage card.  For every PhP 100 worth of products, you get two points.  The maximum number of points is 1000 and can be converted to cash :) Visit the etude house website for more details. 


I bought these items for PhP 532 so I can get my pink card for free next week.  Will do a review of these products soon :) 



Happy teatime Cleansing Cream (Aloe Tea), PhP198

Powder Brush, PhP 198

Blackhead Remover Dual Sheet, PhP 78

Pomegrenate Face Mask, Php 58

Pearl Extract Facial Mask, freebie! :)

Can't wait to go back and shop for more! I will definitely buy more products from them especially since I have this big big love for cute packaging :3 I just hope these products work well for me too~



2 comments:

Gellie Abogado on July 31, 2012 at 9:18 PM said...

I must admit, EH products have such tempting packaging! :)

Maryani on July 31, 2012 at 10:02 PM said...

Aww yeah they do! That makes it harder to choose what products to buy T_T Haha.

Post a Comment

 

Monolid Goddess Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos