Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Polyvore

Posted by Maryani at 1:51 AM
I've always had this dream of being a fashionista, but I don't know, maybe I just have really weird taste in clothes and do not have the confidence to dress up everyday that's why I can't force myself to be one. Haha. My family often tease me because of the way I dress and accessorize.  Most of the time I just ignore them, but sometimes it gets really annoying.

Anyway, not the point of this post! LOL. I just want to share some of my Polyvore posts! I joined Polyvore last year just because I was curious.  But I enjoyed making sets and collections so much :D Heeee~ If you have a Polyvore account, please leave a message and I would like to add you :) Mine's here :)

Ariel
These are some of my formal outfit posts :) Will post the others later~ The outfit *above* is Little Mermaid-inspired, obviously :D

Scarlet
This one is very, very similar to what I wore on our graduation ceremony last April! 



Greek Goddess

Hearts

Montgomery
And this one is Aria Montgomery-inspired (from Pretty Little Liars XD).  I would love to wear something like this someday! :)

Have a great day~ XD



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Monolid Goddess Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos